What Ambassadors Do
Gordon Ford Ambassadors are responsible for assisting the business college with recruitment and retention initiatives.
- Promote College of Business information at student recruitment events, both on and off campus. Such as: Topper Orientation Programs, Discover WKU, and Head for the Hill
- Assist with various luncheons, dinners and banquets
- Provide prospective faculty and student VIP tours of campus
- Assist with various lecture series guests, such as Hays Watkins.
- Represent the Gordon Ford College of Business in a professional manner at all functions.