Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Programs
Students pursuing a major within the Gordon Ford College of Business must earn a minimum of 60 credit hours with an overall grade point average (GPA) of 2.50. In addition, they must complete the admission courses listed below with a separate GPA of 2.50.
Business Tool Courses
- ACCT 200 - Financial Accounting
- ACCT 201 - Managerial Accounting
- CIS 141 - Basic Computer Literacy
- COMM 161 - Business & Professional Speaking or
COMM 145 - Fundamentals of Public Speaking
- ECON 202 - Principles of Microeconomics
- ECON 203 - Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECON 206 - Statistics
- MATH 116 - College Algebra or higher
Information for Accounting majors
- Students must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 and must have completed ACCT 200 and ACCT 201 with a grade of "B" or higher in each course.
- Accounting majors must earn a grade of "B" or better in ACCT 200 and 201. Accounting majors must earn a grade of "C" or better in ACCT 300, 301, 310, and 312 and other courses that are prerequisites for succeeding courses.