Frequently Asked Questions:
- When is the last day to get WellU event credit?
- Friday, May 5th
- Can part - time students participate in the program?
- Yes, all students can participate in the events. Only full-time students are eligible for level 1 and level 2 prizes.
- Can I get WellU credit for events that I completed before I register for WellU?
- Although we are happy you were participating in health events across campus, unfortunately credit will be only awarded for events participated in after registering for WellU.
- How many times do I have to attend an event to receive WellU® credit?
- Most of our events you only have to attend one time. Please be sure to read the event description to determine how many times you have to attend to receive credit.
- How long after attending an event will it take to receive the credit on my WellU® page?
- Your credit should show up on your WellU® page within 2-3 days of the event.
- How will my instructor know that I have attended events?
- It is important that when you register for WellU®, you add your academic class to your WellU® account so that you will appear on your instructors WellU® roster.
- I forgot my Login and Password. What do I do?
- Your WellU® login and password are the same as your WKU net ID and password. If you don't know your Net ID, contact IT at 270-745-7000.
- How can I see a list of all of the events that I have attended so far?
- After you log in, scroll to the bottom of the page and click "View all of your events."
- I have attended several Group X classes but they are not showing the credit on my WellU® page. What do I do?
- You must attend 5 group fitness class to get one WellU® credit. Make sure you are signing in at the computer.
- I completed the E-chug/E-Toke survey, but it is not showing the credit on my WellU® page. What should I do?
- Once complete, you must email Kathryn Steward with the Health Education and Promotion program at email@example.com notifying her that you have completed the survey.
|Monday January 23rd||Intramural Basketball Registration Opens||Intramural Recreation Sports Department|
|Monday January 23rd||Intramural Obstacle Course Registration Opens||Intramural Recreation Sports Department|
|Tuesday January 24th||Nutrition Resolutions||Wholesome|
|Monday January 30th||Intramural Basketball Registration Closes||Intramural Recreation Sports Department|
|Monday January 30th||Intramural Soccer Registration Begins||Intramural Recreation Sports Department|
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,