Estimated Program Costs
- Lab coat to be used in HMD 151, HMD 251 and HMD 464 - $25 to $40
- Lab fees for HMD 151 and 251 - $150 ($75 per lab)
- Student liability insurance (if required by site) HMD 464 - $35+
- TB skin test series - $20 (if required by site)
- Background check for HMD 464 (if required by site) - $50
- Drug screen - $55
- Tuition - Kentucky resident, Fall 2018/Spring 2019 = $5,301; Non-resident, Fall 2018/Spring 2019 = $13,248. Tuition Rates change annually. You are encouraged to check for the current rate and additional information from the WKU Office of the Bursar website: https://www.wku.edu/bursar/home-tuition-fees.php
- Fee for online coursees - $150 per credit hour in addition to full-time tuition rates.
- Other expenses and fees per semester, such as for meals ($1485-1984), books ($500 per semeser on average), and more may be found through the WKU Office of the Bursar.
- AND DICAS application fee - $40 for the first application and $20 for each additional application
- D&D Digital - $50