Information for Faculty:
Faculty Handbook 21st Edition (effective July 1, 2015)
- Travel Pre-Authorization Form
- Click on "Employee Travel Authorization Form"
- Complete the Form
- Send to Accounts Specialist- Lorna Inglis
- Release and Waiver of Liability Form-must have students complete this form before travel begins
- University Travel Voucher
- You must provide an index number before you print. Contact Lorna if you need assistance.
- The following are commonly used commodity codes:
- Travel-In-State Employee 850010
- Travel-Outstate-Employee Travel 850210
- Per Diem Calculation Website-Use this website to find the total daily amount for your city. Then, use the table below to determine the amount per meal.
- WKU Foundation Travel Voucher-Must have copies of original receipts. There is no per diem rate for the WKU Foundation.