|Students participating in the 2012 Majors & Minors Fair at the Preston Center on Wednesday, September 19, 2012.|
AARC Majors and Minors Fair
The Academic Advising & Retention Center is already preparing for the 2013 Majors and Minors Fair.
The 2013 Majors and Minors Fair will be held from 11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. at the Preston Center on Wednesday, September 18, 2013.
WKU has a number of students who are still searching for the career path that will lead them to success and the Majors and Minors Fair presents them with an invaluable opportunity to explore numerous options at once. During the 2012 Majors and Minors Fair, 71% of the attendees were first-year students.
Last year over 50 WKU departments and academic support office participated in the Majors and Minors Fair.
As in previous years, the Majors and Minors Fair will include great door prizes. Listed below are the donations we received for the 2012 Majors and Minors Fair.
2012 Majors and Minors Fair Donations
WKU Campus Community
- College of Health and Human Services (Nook with cover and $200 towards lunch for all attendees)
- Honors College (Four $25 gift cards to WKU Store)
- Housing and Residence Life (Four $25 gift cards to WKU Store)
- Office of Enrollment Management ($500 towards lunch for all attendees)
- Potter College of Arts & Letters ($200 towards lunch for all attendees)
- WellU ($25 gift card to the WKU Store)
Bowling Green Community
- Bruster's Real Ice Cream (Five free ice cream cones)
- Express Tan (700 bags for participant use and a gift basket valued at over $50)
- GiGi's Cupcakes (Four $13 gift certificates)
- Great American Donut Shop (Three gift certificates for a dozen donuts)
- Greenwood Mall (2 lunch boxes and 2 blankets)
- Mariah's (Three $10 gift cards)
- Mellow Mushroom (Two $10 gift cards)
- National Corvette Museum (Four free admission passes)
- Regina Webb Salon and Spa (Gift basket valued at over $30)
- Toot's (Four $10 gift certificates)