Make an Appointment
Perhaps you don't want to watch the video... that's OK!
Below are written instructions for how to make an appointment.
- Log into TopNet
- Click "Student Services"
- Select "Registration"
- Choose "Schedule an Advising Appointment" at the bottom of the page
- Click "Schedule an Appointment"
- You will be prompted to select a term from the drop down box. Select carefully- remember that you are making an appointment for the semester you are currently in - NOT the semester for which you would like to discuss. For example, if you want an appointment in June choose the Summer semester. If you want an appointment in October select Fall.
- The next drop down box will have a list of your assigned advisors from which to choose.
- After you have selected an advisor- the next screen will come up with their monthly view of the advisor's available times. You can navigate through the months by using the arrows on the left hand side of the screen. Each day that the advisor has availability will have a green box telling you how many time slots the advisor has available. Click on the day that you want the appointment.
- On the next screen, choose the time you want to make the appointment.
- You can also choose a reason for the meeting, add notes to your advisor, and/or add a phone number. Press submit to complete your appointment reservation.